Σάββατο 20 Νοεμβρίου 2010

Happy Kathy is moooore Happyyyyy....


....because creative and super talented Xristiana and her sweet blog ''Knitting my Life'' gave me two awards!!!!!!These awards are my first sooooo I am soooooooo happy and thankful of her!!!!!!!!!!Thank you soooooo much Xristiana!!!!I really enjoy reading your blog and follow you to the journey of your beautiful life!!!!!!!Thank you again sooo much!!!!!And you my friends should absolutely visit her blog because you'll find very interesting and cute posts!!!!!

I wish you a super happy and beautiful weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Κοριτσάααακι!
    Σ’ ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ για την τιμητική που μου επιφύλαξες σήμερα!!! Με συγκινείς! Μα τα βραβεία στα έδωσα μέσα από την καρδιά μου, γιατί πραγματικά πιστεύω πως είσαι χαρισματική!!! Καλές δημιουργίες σου εύχομαι!
    Υ.Γ.Γράψε και ευχή (...) να μπεις στην κλήρωση ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...