Πέμπτη 16 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Right now I'm in the mood for....

Tree Houseeeeees.....

(...)

(...)

(...)
A-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!!!!!!!This is my dream house...oooo I 'm in love....



(...)

I want to live in here FOREVER!!!!!


(...)

(...)

(...)

(...)

(...)

I always wanted a tree house...and I STILL want one!!!!!!!!Santa??????????????Can you hear me????????????????I was a good girl this year....xexexexexe

What about you???Do you like them??????

I will plant tomorrow one tree so one day I can finally have my dream tree house!!!!!!!!xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Kisses my friends!!!!Don't forget to smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6 σχόλια:

  1. oh my oh my oh my...beautiful tree houses...so amazing and magical.

    how are you today happy lady? ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Hello my lovelyyy Lindsayyyyyyy!!!!I think I am good....what about you????I should be in bed right now because I have to go to work early in the morning....but I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What are you doing right now????Are you writing your magical posts????I am soooo in love with your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. you are so amazing girl...always bringing a smile to my face. ♥ i'm so lucky!

    well...right now i am at work about to get off in 15 minutes...then off to our photographers house to look at the layout of our wedding album :) hopefully i will have time for another magical post tonight xoxoxoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Can't waittttt!!!!Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kisses my lovely Lindsayyyyyyy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. omg.. i want a tree house like those. i've always has a very swiss family robinson side to me :)

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...