Πέμπτη 27 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Who are you anyway????

Alkisti I know that we both look teeerrible in this photo but I reaaly like it...sorryyy.xexe

Maybe do YOU want it?????

I decided to do a little "get to know me better" post so my old and new friends can figure out what is wrong with me...xaxaxaxaxxa

Let's begiiin.....

My officialy name is Katerina and I got it fron my father's mama(xe)!!I study geology to Athens university(grrrr) and I don't like it anymoreeeee....it's a difficult one and I am not interesting about this science anymore....I have my precious jewels now..xa!!But I want to take my degree(some day..in the near future...I HOPE!!!)...Only for my parents and my grandfather who were really really proud of me when I got into university...and of course for aaall the hours of hard working that I have spent in and out of there...exercises.laboratories,excursions...aaaaaaa!Anyway,now I have finally find myself and I know what I want to do" when I get older"(xaxaxaxa).I am working at a shop 4 years now and I really like my job.It's a part time job actually.I looove to spend my free time with my parents and my grandma and especially with my friends and THE boy....

But I don't want to daze you anymore about me...I think you got enough of your "Happy kathy" dose today...xaxaxaxaxaxa!Thanks for listening!!Now that I finally decided to write more posts everyday I'll share with you much more crazy-happy-sad-stupid info about me...if you want it of course!!Do you?Do you???????

Back to books now...Talk to you laaaater with my Etsy update!!!!

Until then...smileeeeeee

3 σχόλια:

  1. i love getting to know you more friend....i'd love to see more pictures of where you are from...i bet it is just so beautiful!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. treli fwto re modelaaaaa!!


    etsi postare pio suxna!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Nice to meet you! And thank you so much for following my blog! Φτιάχνεις πολύ όμορφα πραγματάκια! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...