Σάββατο 7 Μαΐου 2011

Right now I am in the mood for...


(...)

In simple words-I looove them!!!They are incredibly pretty and cute-cute-cute!!I have promised to myself that my "2011-12 plan list" will include the making of a dollhouse.


(...)


(...)


(...)


(...)


(...)


(...)


(...)

How sweet is the grandma in this photo???Just adorable!!

They are all extremely beautiful don't you think??I have found some nice etsy shops with miniatures furnitures and stuff for dollhouses and I strongly believe that I can't wait anymore and I'll start collecting them...xexe!Build and decorate a wooden dollhouse is one of my childhood dreams and I hope someday I'll make it come true!!

Do you have any dreams from your childhood that you want to come true??


photo found here and edited by me...


And don't forget the most important thing...Your smile!!

Kisseeeeeeees

6 σχόλια:

  1. I love doll houses. I bought a vintage one for my daughter and we have a few pieces of furniture for it...looking for more. Aren't they fun? :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Το 6ο κ 7ο είναι τόσο τέλειαααα!!!
    Πολύ κουκλίστικα!!!
    Όλο κ κάποιο όνειρο θα έχουμε κ εμείς..χαχα!!
    Φιλιάααα!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. kala ta kouklospita den uparxun! otan ta vlepw den xerw kt me pianei den mporw!
    ena teleio eixe k i Lorelai sto gilmore girls!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. ma poso wraia einai ta kouklospita?!?!?!?!aneta 8a ka8omoun na paizw akoma k twrA!!!!! ::D:D:D:D:D

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. They 're so lovely!! I love them too! Have a nice day :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Θα έβαζα ένα τέτοιο άνετα να στολίζει το δωμάτιο μου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...