Κυριακή 2 Οκτωβρίου 2011

My weekend...

..has a little bit of this...

IMG_0024

because winter is behind the door and I am in a crochet mood!!

...and this...

Nail poliiiish!!

because having cute polished nails is something that always makes me feel nice!!

...and this...

beer time...

...because a cold beer with friends is always and always a guilty pleasure!!I kept the bottle because is a mini Heineken and I want to make it a vase!xi

...and a lot of that...

Cut my life into pieces...

Kathy into pieces...

T o n g u e s !

and tongues,tongues,tongues=

=moving silliness..because I was soooo tired that I needed to do something to entertain myself..oh yes,you read right...I entertain myself quite often because...i guess because this is who I am...xixi!Everyone was carrying around boxes and I was just taking photos experimenting with the mirrors..

How was your weekend?Did you have a good time??

3 σχόλια:

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...